Sunday 2 December 2007

My first post

I know there's probably no room for one more police blog on the internet, I myself find it hard to keep up! But I thought I might need to express my creativity at times and I might as well do it here.

I thought I'd do something a little different. I will try and steer clear of any workplace politics and try and resist moaning! I aim to just chronicle my day to day dealings with the public and hope you enjoy the way I convey them

So welcome to my blog and watch this space

3 comments:

Mr Mans Wife said...

There's always room for more police blogs Tyler!

Different is good - I don't always understand the work place politics, but a run down of the days events is more interesting, and far more entertaining than watching the Bill!

Anonymous said...

Tyler get some efffing work done instead of poncing around on blogs. And thats an order.

Anonymous said...

Welcome. Write some good tales.